Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS)
The Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS) is a free shuttle bus for faculty, staff, students, and others affiliated with Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. GUTS buses connect the Main Campus with two Metro stations, the Georgetown University Law Center, Capitol Hill, and Arlington, Virginia.
Buses run on five routes, connecting the campus with Metro stations at Rosslyn (Blue, Orange, and Silver Lines) and Dupont Circle (Red Line), the Georgetown University Law Center and the U.S. House of Representatives, university offices on Wisconsin Avenue, and stops in Arlington, Virginia.
GUTS buses operate between 5 a.m. and 12 midnight, and all buses are free. Riders should be prepared to show their university ID, Medstar GUH ID, or other identification. See the schedules and stop locations for the five routes below. Buses with handicapped access are available on all GUTS routes. Contact OTM at (202) 687-4372 for assistance.
- Holiday Schedule: GUTS will run on a limited holiday schedule on Thursday, July 4.
- Law Center Shuttle summer schedule: The Law Center shuttle summer schedule is in effect as of Monday, May 20. The last shuttle leaves from campus at 6:03 pm.
- New Law Shuttle Stop: The last day for pick up at the Law Center shuttle stop on First Street in front of the Hotung Building will be on May 16th. The Law Center GUTS shuttle stop will relocate to its former location on Second Street behind McDonough Hall starting Friday, May 17th.
- Saturday Service: Saturday Service has concluded for the academic year. Saturday Service will return in the fall.
- New Wisconsin Avenue Shuttle Schedule: Effective March, 2019, the Wisconsin Avenue Shuttle will run on a new schedule.
The Dupont Circle route connects the Main Campus with the Dupont Circle metro station at 20th & Massachusetts Avenue, NW. The Dupont route operates Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 12:00am. During the fall and spring semesters, the Dupont route operates on a limited Saturday schedule from 12:10pm to 6:15pm.
The Rosslyn route connects the Main Campus with the Rosslyn metro station at 19th and Moore Streets. The Rosslyn route operates Monday through Friday from 5:00am to 12:00am.
The Wisconsin Avenue shuttle operates Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm, and connects the Main Campus with university offices at 3300 Whitehaven Street, 2115 Wisconsin, and 2121 Wisconsin.
The Law Center route connects the Main Campus with the Georgetown University Law Center and the U.S. House of Representatives. The Law Center route operates Monday through Friday from 7:55am to 10:10pm.
The Arlington route connects the Main Campus with multiple points in Arlington, Virginia, including graduate student housing at the Virginian Suites. The Arlington route operates Monday through Friday from 7:10am to 11:15am and from 4:20pm to 10:20pm.