Georgetown University is accessible for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through many convenient transportation options, including our free university shuttle, public transportation, bicycling, carsharing, and other means. Use this website to explore the options for traveling to and from Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Saturday/Sunday shuttle service to Dupont Circle and Rosslyn will begin on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
- Beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2023. The Rosslyn schedule has been adjusted due to shuttles not being able to layover prior to their normal departure time due to ongoing construction. We appreciate your patience as we work through this schedule adjustment.
- The DC Government’s proposed FY24 budget includes cuts to DC Circulator services, including eliminating the Georg etown-Dupont-Rosslyn route.
- The Rosslyn shuttle picks up and drops off at the corner of 19th Street and Moore Streets.
- The Downtown Campus Shuttle, servicing 55 H Street and 640 Massachusetts Avenue operates Monday through Friday. Law Center students going to main campus can take the Downtown shuttle from 55 H Street during the week and on Saturdays.
- You may apply for parking using an online form. The link can be found on the Forms page located in our Resources section.
- All shuttles travel the same routes and follow the same schedule all year except holidays.