Georgetown University is accessible for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through many convenient transportation options, including our free university shuttle, public transportation, bicycling, carsharing, and other means. Use this website to explore the options for traveling to and from Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Starting Monday, January 23rd on a trial basis, the Wisconsin Avenue Shuttle will be picking up and dropping off by the Wells Fargo Bank parking lot. The pick up/drop off will occur immediately after the 2233 Wisconsin Avenue stop.
- Effective December 20, 2022 the Dupont Circle shuttle will relocate from 20th and P Streets, NW back to the original stop at 20th and Massachusetts Avenue, NW.
- The Downtown Campus Shuttle, servicing 55 H Street and 640 Massachusetts Avenue, starts Monday, August 15th and operates Monday through Friday. Law Center students going to main campus can take the Downtown shuttle from 55 H Street during the week and on Saturdays.
- Effective immediately you may now apply for parking using an online form. The link can be found on the Forms page located in our Resources section.
- GUTS is pleased to announce we will be implementing a shuttle route between Main Campus and Georgetown University’s new apartment style residence opening this summer at 55 H St. NW (new window). This route will start in August. Details to follow.
- Masks or facecoverings are required to ride on GUTS shuttles.
- Rosslyn, Dupont, Arlington and Wisconsin shuttles travel the same routes and follow the same schedule all year except holidays.