Georgetown University is accessible for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through many convenient transportation options, including our free university shuttle, public transportation, bicycling, carsharing, and other means. Use this website to explore the options for traveling to and from Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- The Law Center shuttle resumes on Monday, August 31, 2020.
- Effective Monday, August 17, 2020 the last Rosslyn and Dupont GUTS routes will depart the Bus Turnaround at 10:40 pm to coincide with Metrorail’s 11:00 pm closing time.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parking for Fall 2020
- GUTS announces its Safe and Healthy Rider program.
- Effective Tuesday, May 26, 2022, the Wisconsin Avenue route will run every 20 minutes, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Beginning Monday, May 18, 2020, masks or facecoverings will be required to ride on GUTS shuttles.
- GUTS policy change regarding social distancing (see Announcements section)