Georgetown University is accessible for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through many convenient transportation options, including our free university shuttle, public transportation, bicycling, carsharing, and other means. Use this website to explore the options for traveling to and from Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- GUTS will run on a holiday schedule on Monday, July 4, 2022.
- Effective immediately you may now apply for parking using an online form. The link can be found on the Forms page located in our Resources section.
- GUTS is pleased to announce we will be implementing a shuttle route between Main Campus and Georgetown University’s new apartment style residence opening this summer at 55 H St. NW (new window). This route will start in August. Details to follow.
- Masks or facecoverings are required to ride on GUTS shuttles.
- Starting Monday, May 23, 2022, the last Law Center run departing main campus will be at 6:08pm and returning from the Law Center at 6:35pm with stops at Capitol Hill as listed on the time table. This is for the summer months.
- Rosslyn, Dupont, Arlington and Wisconsin shuttles travel the same routes and follow the same schedule all year except holidays.