Georgetown University is accessible for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through many convenient transportation options, including our free university shuttle, public transportation, bicycling, carsharing, and other means. Use this website to explore the options for traveling to and from Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- GUTS announces its Safe and Healthy Rider program.
- Effective Tuesday, May 26, 2022, the Wisconsin Avenue route will run every 20 minutes, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Beginning Monday, May 18, 2020, masks or facecoverings will be required to ride on GUTS shuttles.
- GUTS Service Changes (see Announcements schedule for changes in GUTS schedules)
- GUTS policy change regarding social distancing (see Announcements section)