Georgetown University is accessible for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through many convenient transportation options, including our free university shuttle, public transportation, bicycling, carsharing, and other means. Use this website to explore the options for traveling to and from Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Beginning Monday, November 30, 2020, the Law Center route will be cancelled through Friday, January 22, 2021. Service will resume on Monday, January 25, 2021.
- A holiday schedule will be in effect for GUTS shuttles from Wednesday, November 25 through Friday, November 27, 2020.
- Beginning Monday, November 16, 2020, the Rosslyn and Dupont routes midday service will be adjusted. Beginning at 10am, the buses will run hourly through 3pm, at which time regular service will resume. Please refer to the GUTS schedules for bus times outside of these hours.
- Beginning Monday, November 2, 2020, there will be service adjustments to the Georgetown University Transportation Shuttle (GUTS). The Wisconsin Avenue shuttle will cease until the end of the semester and its route will be re-evaluated for Spring semester. The Rosslyn, Dupont and Law Center shuttles will continue to operate as scheduled. We will monitor our demands for service and may make adjustments as necessary.
- The Law Center shuttle resumes on Monday, August 31, 2020.
- Effective Monday, August 17, 2020 the last Rosslyn and Dupont GUTS routes will depart the Bus Turnaround at 10:40 pm to coincide with Metrorail’s 11:00 pm closing time.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Parking for Fall 2020
- GUTS announces its Safe and Healthy Rider program.
- Beginning Monday, May 18, 2020, masks or facecoverings will be required to ride on GUTS shuttles.
- GUTS policy change regarding social distancing (see Announcements section)