Georgetown University is accessible for faculty, staff, students, and visitors through many convenient transportation options, including our free university shuttle, public transportation, bicycling, carsharing, and other means. Use this website to explore the options for traveling to and from Georgetown University and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital.
- The DC Government’s proposed FY24 budget includes cuts to DC Circulator services, including eliminating the Georgetown-Dupont-Rosslyn route.
- The Rosslyn shuttle will pick up and drop off at the corner of 19th Street starting on Monday, May 8, 2023. It will be located on the opposite corner of the current stop.
- Saturday, April 29 and Sunday, April 30, 2023 and Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7, 2023, there will be construction on N Moore Street between 19th and 20th St that will impact the bus stop. In order to provide a safe service, we will be temporarily moving the stop from its current location to Bus Stand B, which is across 19th St at the 2nd bus bay on N Moore St.
- From the weekend of February 25-26 to May 6-7, 2023, there will be weekend Dupont Circle Shuttle and Rosslyn Shuttle service on Saturdays and Sundays from 12 p.m. – 12 a.m. The Shuttle will run on a loop, alternating between the Bus Turnaround to Rosslyn and the Bus Turnaround to Dupont Circle stop. You can track the status of the GUTS bus via NextGUTS (new window).
- Starting Monday, January 23rd on a trial basis, the Wisconsin Avenue Shuttle will be picking up and dropping off by the Wells Fargo Bank parking lot. The pick up/drop off will occur immediately after the 2233 Wisconsin Avenue stop.
- The Downtown Campus Shuttle, servicing 55 H Street and 640 Massachusetts Avenue, starts Monday, August 15th and operates Monday through Friday. Law Center students going to main campus can take the Downtown shuttle from 55 H Street during the week and on Saturdays.
- Effective immediately you may now apply for parking using an online form. The link can be found on the Forms page located in our Resources section.
- GUTS is pleased to announce we will be implementing a shuttle route between Main Campus and Georgetown University’s new apartment style residence opening this summer at 55 H St. NW (new window). This route will start in August. Details to follow.
- Masks or face coverings are not required to ride the GUTS shuttles.
- Rosslyn, Dupont, Arlington and Wisconsin shuttles travel the same routes and follow the same schedule all year except holidays.